"Hats off to the past - Coats off to the future!"
Charity Registration No. 1129987 - Cornish Quest is a charity and relies on your donations
CORNISH HISTORY REFERENCE PACK
Secondary schoolchildren in Cornwall will now be able to explore all sorts of aspects of Cornwall's history by checking out the books about Cornwall donated recently by Cornish Quest to every Cornish secondary school.
The books are the same for each school and they are:
1. Cornovia - Craig Weatherhill
2. Cornwall in the Age of Steam - Charles Guthrie
3. The Saints of Cornwall - Catherine Rachel John
4. Cornwall's People - Carolyn Martin
5. Cornish! A Dictionary of Phrases, Terms and Epithets Beginning with the word "Cornish" Thornton B. Edwards
6. Life in Cornwall in the early C19th - ed. R M Barton
7. Life in Cornwall 1939-42 - Catherine Ince
8. The Falmouth Packets - Tony Pawlyn
9. Our Future is History -John Angarrack
10. Maga Schools' Cornish Dictionary
11. Cornish Place Names - Craig Weatherhill
12. Scoot Dances, Troyls, Furrys and Tea Treats - Merv, Alison & Jowdy Davey
13. The Theatre of Cornwall- Dr Alan Kent
14. The Ordinalia - Dr Alan Kent
School Reference Packs
Humphry Davy School receives a pack of Cornish history reference books from Cornish Quest
The teaching resources webpage here has recently had some very useful new additions and is developing into a comprehensive selection of well-produced downloads from organisations throughout Cornwall.